Saturday, December 11, 2010

15 Things I learned about Internet Business

I learned many things this year while taking this class that allowed taught me about e-business.  This class has led me to creating this blog and a website to go with it and also allowed me to learn more about something that I love. 

Here are some of things that I learned:

how to write a blog
how to put advertisements on to the blog pages
how to get people interested in my blog
how to set-up a website
how to put interesting information on a website
how to put advertisements on to a website
how to submit my website to search directories
how to create my own products
that you need to write some articles so people know you are knowledgeable about your site content
the different types of blogs that make a site interesting and gives out more information
that if you put links from other websites in your niche could help you gain traffic to your page
how to put Amazon products on your page
finding that you get a percentage from people clicking on your Amazon products
that publishing articles to an ezine helps gain traffic and creditability to your web page
how to add different types of page counters to your website

Now you can see just some of the information that I learned this year putting together an e-business.  And hopefully I sparked your interest to maybe start one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment