- grown up listening to it
- strong background in the family
- true country girl
- good music to sing along with
- has beautiful melodies
- good dancing music
- sing about true life things
- down to earth music and musicians
- many different artists
- good concerts
Another reason that I like country music is that the songs are good. I really like the country songs because they are really easy to sing along with because you can actually hear most of the words unlike some of the other popular songs. Another thing that I like about most country songs is the melodies. There are many songs that I really love, mostly for the music but when I listen to the words, I realize that they are not the best song to love because of the message through the words. One of these songs is "Whiskey Lullaby", which is a sad song through the words, but I rather hear the melody and become swept away. The songs are also good for dancing too. Half of the songs are good slow dance songs, so that people can be close, while the other half are good for line dancing with a big group of people. There is more to the songs than the music and that is the words. All of the songs are about things that actually happen to most people in everyday life. Many of the songs are written by the artists about major things that have happened to them and many other people can apply it to their lives. The songs are also very down to earth, which goes along with the point I just made. Because of the down to earth music, many people can enjoy listening to the music.
The last major reason that I love country music is the artists. I love that there is a variety of musicians and groups that have many different sounds, so as you are listening you do not think that you are hearing the same thing all the time. Also with the variety of artists, there is a chance of really finding someone you love. In my personal case, I really love Brad Paisley, but I also like listening to many other people and hearing what they have to say with their music. The country artists are very down to earth people. You do not hear very many stories about country musicians being on drugs and going crazy. That is not to say that it does not happen, because I know that it is done, but the country musicians have a way of staying out of the press. That is good because I do get tired of hearing about all the bad, stupid things that celebrities are doing. Lastly, the country musicians put on some very awesome concerts. I have become addicted lately to going to concerts and there are very few times that I go to a concert that I do not like. I started going to concerts 3 years ago and in that time period I have seen 24 different country musicians and every concert was a wonderful experience. I do recommend that if you have the chance to experience a country concert that you take the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment