Today I am going to review a new country album. The album that I decided to review is Sugarland’s newest, The Incredible Machine, was released October 19, 2010. On this album there are 11 singles, including their latest hit single “Stuck like Glue”. When the album came out, my roommate just had to go and get it. We went to Target to pick up the CD and came back to our room and listened to it. After hearing it several times, I have grown to love many of the songs on the album. Overall I would rate this album an 8 out of 10. It is good for any country music lover. It has upbeat songs and a great attitude.
On this album there are some songs that I love and some that really do not speak to me. First I will talk about the songs that I liked. I really like the song “Stuck like Glue’. This song has been released to radio where it is becoming a big success. I can remember when I first heard it on the radio. I rushed into my friend’s house and told her about this awesome song I just heard. We both agreed that it was a great song. Another song on the album that I liked was “Stand Up”, because I like the way the music and words work together. The combination makes you want to stand up and get started working on something. “Find the Beat Again” is a great song because it has a good beat and makes you want to get up, jump, and dance around the room. It is also a good song to get a person energized to do anything. The last song that I really like on this album is “Wide Open”. This is a good song because it has a good combination of instruments to make the background music intriguing. It is also a good song for dancing.
Now it is time to talk about the songs that I am not too crazy about. The first song is “Tonight”. This song is not very good because the way that Nettles sings that song makes it hard to hear and understand the words. The song is also a little too slow for the way that the rest of the album is going, but I do think that if I hear it a little more, I will grow to enjoy it. The next song I did not like was “Incredible Machine” because this song just confused me because I was not sure what they were talking about and it was too short to really go anywhere.
To compare this with Sugarland’s other albums is very hard. This whole album has a different feel than their previously released albums. The album has very upbeat songs that make you want to dance around the room and get busy. You should buy this album, because it has great songs for working out. Most of the songs are so upbeat that, which is what people working out are usually looking for.
Now you are probably wondering where you can get this album. Well, you have many options. First you can purchase the whole album off of iTunes for $12.99. Another option is to order it online from a place like Wal-Mart.com or Target.com for $10 plus shipping. The last option is to go to the store where they sell CDs and buy the album for $10. I hope that you decide to give this album a chance because it will probably change the way you listen to country music.

No comments:
Post a Comment