Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cmsuperfan.webs.com

Today I am going to tell you about my website.  I have made a website to go along with this blog for a project for one of my classes at ISU.  The website is at cmsuperfan.webs.com and is about all country music. 
On the homepage of this website, there are many different things going on.  First, there is a statement of what the website pertains to.  Under that, I have placed four music videos that pertain to me in some way.  The first video is Brad Paisley’s “Online”, because this is one of my favorite videos from my favorite artist.  The best part of this video is at the end when the “mom” says, “Marching music makes me HOT!”  Every time I hear that or even just hear the song, I think of this quote and laugh.  The next video is Kenny Chensey’s You Save Me, because this is one of my roommate’s favorite videos by her favorite country artist.  When I say that, I mean LOVE him, because you should see her wall.  It is plastered with Kenny Chesney pictures, but this is becoming beyond the point.  The next video is Miranda Lambert’s “The House That Built Me”, because this was a big video when it first came out.  Also the video is a rather emotional that many people have come to love.  The last video is Sugarland’s “Stuck Like Glue”, because this is a big video and song now.  The video is rather funny too.  Also on my homepage are some links to various artist websites.  I did this so you could have an easy place to find out what is happening with your favorite artist.  If I do not have your favorite artist there and you think that I should just leave me a message and I will work hard to put on the page. 
From my homepage, you can click on the different pages of my website.  I have a page that is dedicated to some articles that I have written about country music.  Three of the articles talk about the different themes that many of the country songs fit into; there is an article about how to go to a concert, where I walk you through the whole process of going to a concert.  There is also a review about a concert that I have been to, along with a review of the magazine and ezine, Country Weekly. 
The next page you can go to is the Links page, where you can click on a link to 20 different websites dedicated to country music.  Then, you could click on the Photos page, where I have put up my pictures from the different concerts that I have gone to in the past couple of years.  There is also a member’s page where you are able to see or become a member. There is a page that is dedicated to donations, if anyone would be willing to make a donation to keep the website going.  Then we have the about me page, the contact me page, the purpose page, and privacy policy page.  The about me page gives you a little idea of who I am and what I know about country music.  The contact me page is for anyone who wants to give me some information or wants to ask me a question about country music.  The purpose and privacy policy page are there to let you know why I have the website and what you can do on my website. 
The last page that I have on my website is a recommended products page.  Here is where I have made some suggestions about artist’s albums to buy, place where you can see what products I have made, and other products that I think any country fan would like.  Now you know about my website in a nutshell, so I expect you to drop by and check it out.  Let me know if I should put something else on my website to make it more fun for the rest of the country fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment