Monday, December 6, 2010

Making a Number One Song

Have you ever wondered how a country song becomes number one?  I know from personal experience that I never knew how it was done until about a year ago.  Today we are going to talk about how you as a country fan can make your favorite song number one on the country charts. 
I have discovered that if you want your favorite country song to become number one and hear it all the time on the radio, the process is very simple.  The very first thing that you must do is determine what new songs that are out that you really enjoy.  I suggest that you try and listen to the song three or four times to determine if you really like the song and if it would be a hit. 
The next thing you would need to do is to call into the country radio stations in your area and request that they play that song.  You can also spread the word to your friends and ask them to call in and request the song.  It would also help calling into some of the nationwide radio shows that are played on your radio station to give the song more publicity and allows the whole country to hear the song numerous times, to become more attached to the song.  The more requests to play a song and the sooner and faster the song will rise in the charts and if it has enough requests, will become number one.  From what I have come to understand, a song becomes number one through fan request of the song, so support your favorite songs and singers and request the song today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment