How many people watched the CMA Awards on November 10? Did everyone see Gwyneth Paltrow perform her new song from the movie Country Strong that is supposed to turn her into a country singer? Here are few links that you might like to read before finishing my blog article or to read later for more information.
I was watching the awards show when Paltrow came on the stage to perform. I have heard that she was performing earlier in the night as I was watching the “black” carpet entrances. When they stated that Paltrow was going to perform, I was taken aback. When I think of her, I do not see a country singer. I cannot remember what she use to sing but I know it wasn’t country and have to admit that I did not have high hopes for her performance that night.
All through out the show, I was thinking that the performance by Paltow was not going to sound very country at all. But then, right before the biggest award of the night, Gwyneth performed her song from the new movie with Tim McGraw, Country Strong. After listening to the song, I was impressed at how she made the song country. That in its self make me excited the see the movie, Country Strong. I wanted to see the movie before, but now I want to see it even more, especially since on that night I found out it comes out on my birthday. I am anxious to hear the other music for the movie, because many of the other movies that Tim McGraw has starred in has had excellent music.
No comments:
Post a Comment