Friday, October 8, 2010

mykindofcountry.wordpress.com

Today I decided that I will take a break from talking about the country music singers and talk about someone else’s blog that they are writing about country music.  The blog is called My Kind of Country and is written by at least 5 people and can be found at http://mykindofcountry.wordpress.com/.  This blog is written everyday about what is happening in country music. They started posting in December, 2008.  The blog talks about country musicians, their albums, their songs, and other things that have to do with country music. The bloggers post their blogs everyday, though at the start of their blog, they posted almost everyday. 

I like this blog because it talks about all sorts of things that have to do with country music.  One of the blogs was about the country singers who have participated on Jeopardy.  I find this information interesting and would have never thought about it to find out who was on that game show. A couple of the authors also have a list of their top lists of albums and singles for the year.  This is interesting to see how they rank things and what their reason is for doing so.  Another thing that I like about this blog is that they talk about some of the older country singers, like the Grand Ole Opry legends.  I do like learning more about the Opry singers and hear about how they got inducted into the Opry.  I do think that it would be worth while to check out this blog and who knows maybe you will find out something that you never knew but will never forget now that you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment